Did you know that each phase of the moon has different meanings? Most people are aware of what a “New Moon” and a “Full Moon” is, but what about the other phases of the moon! Let's dive right in and find out what each moon phase represents!
Check out our New “Live Moon Phases” click here.
3. First Quarter Moon = Intensification/Challenges/ Questioning. First Quarter Moon use “Red Jasper” working toward your goals and empowerment.
4. Waxing Gibbous Moon = Commitment/ Dedication/Patience. Waxing Gibbous Moon use “Black Obsidian” protection from all negativity and acts like a shield of armor and inspires to keep you present in the here and now.
6. Waning Gibbous Moon = Releasing/Receiving/ Gratitude. Waning Gibbous use “Opalite”. Opalite will help you to rebalance yourself. This phase reflect on things that happened and focus on gratitude. Extremely important to make a list of what you are thankful and grateful for.
8. Waning Crescent Moon = Intuitive/ Surrender. Waning Crescent Moon use “Sodalite”. This is the phase that you look back and reflect on the past months, reset your goals and purge/remove any trash from your life! The truth is that we fear change and endings, but remember endings bring us new beginnings.
Just like a Caterpillar, we all need to go through the necessary phases and stages in our life in order for us to transform into that beautiful butterfly!
Comment below and let me know what rituals you do during each phase of the moon and let us know which moon phase is your favorite!
I can’t wait to read all the comments, please share with friends & family!
Love you all!
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: amethyst, astrological, Astrology, black agate, black obsidian, carnelian, citrine, clear quartz, crescent moon, energy sky, first quarter moon, Full moon, gratitude, growth, last Quarter moon, let go, letting go, Magic moon, moon, moon phases, moonstone, new beginnings, new moon, red Jasper, release, rose Quartz, selenite, sodalite, transformation, waning Crescent moon, waning Gibbous, waxing Crescent, waxing Gibbous